- The Winwood Family History
- Australian race car driver Steve Winwood
- Actress Estelle Winwood
- Author William Winwood Reade, 1838-1875, best known for The Outcast and The
Martyrdom of Man
- The fictional Winwood family in Georgette Heyer's Regency novel The Convenient Marriage. Oddly enough, the fictional family, Lady Winwood, her son Pelham and daughters Elizabeth, Charlotte, and Horatia, consisted of 1 son and 3 daughters, just like Steve's own family.
- Winwood Apartments, Des Moines, Iowa
- Winwood Avenue, Moraine, Ohio
- Winwood Beach, Clay County, Missouri
- Winwood Motor Lodge, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- Winwood Park, Seminole County, Florida
- Winwood, Pennsylvania (c. 1910) Usually spelled "Wynnewood"
- The fictional Winwood High School in the novel Election by Tom Perrotta. (This was made into a movie of the same name in 1999, but the name of the school was changed to Carver High.)
- R.J. Winwood, Birmingham, West Midlands - Jewelry manufacturers
- The Winwood - a model home in Arkansas
- WinWood - Windows-based software that tests stress on wooden beams
- Winwood Children's Center
- Winwood German Shepherds
- Winwood Industries Ltd.
- Winwood International Ltd., Aberdeen - Oil and Gas Field sources and supplies
- Winwood Internet Services
- Winwood Management, Tamworth, Staffordshire - Quantity Surveyors
- Winwood Marketing
- Winwood Marketing, Ltd., Hudderfield, West Yorkshire
- Winwood Multi-Media, Towcester, Northhamptonshire - TV, film and video production
- Winwood Oscar Penny appears to be a prize bull (well, SW is a Taurus ...)
- Winwood Products, Cardiff, South Glamorgan - International Timber Agency and Distribution Company
- Winwood Public Relations
- Winwood publishers
- PerformanceBike manufactures the "winwood instep pedal insert"