From: LoudnCraig@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 1997 02:36:15 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Tee-shirts!!

We're ready to take the tee-shirt design to the silk screener.  This will be a very
limited edition tee-shirt.  They are only $6 plus three dollars shipping (for up to
3 shirts) if you're in the US If you're outside the US. shipping is more - details
below. This is strictly not for profit - just for fun - the love of Steve's music and
our group.  By request we have decided to make the logo and lettering larger
across the front so they can be easily read from a few feet away. This way it will
be easier to spot other group members at the upcoming concert.  They are on
high quality, heavy weight tee-shirts. I choose the natural color because it
reminds me of John Barleycorn and the logo and lettering can be in either blue
or red (not both). You may remember which logo won the election from the
previous SP. The quickest way to get them is to E-mail me now, then snail mail
a check. Let me know how many & what sizes you need now so we will be sure
to make enough in that size.  Sizes range from youth small through adult XXL
but the XXL cost $1.50 more. E-mail me straight away at Loudncraig@aol.com
and send a check to: Craig Loudon, 14417 Chase St. #166, Panorama City, CA
91402  USA.  Here's a little order form:

Quantity:

Sizes: Youth: sm, med, lg, Adult: sm, med, lg, XL, XXL-$1.50 extra

Color: (red or blue lettering)

Shipping address:

E-mail and phone: (in case of any unforeseen problems like I can't read the
address)

They will be printed rather quickly - within a week - so the sooner I get your
check the sooner I can mail your order back to you. T-shirts will be sent first
class in the US  Elsewhere in the world they will be sent airmail.  Shipping for
Canada is $3.00 per shirt, Mexico is $4.46 per shirt and the rest of the world is
$5.00 per shirt.  Please make funds payable in US dollars.

2*2*2*2*2*2*2*2*2*2*2*2*2
From: GOlson2710@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 02:51:55 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Fwd: Garage Band on VH1

The All Star Garage Band Concert that
was a benefit for the City of Hope will air on Saturday, March 8 at 1:00 PM,
4:30 PM, and 8:00 PM (EST).  VH1 will also air a 2-hour special called Garage
Band Heroes that day, from 2:30-4:30 PM.

3*3*3*3*3*3*3*3*3*3*3*3*3
From: "BobbieG."
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 19:29:23 -0700
Subject: Grammy Awards

Tonight, February 26, Steve Winwood presented the award for Best New
Artist to LeAnn Rimes, at the 39th Grammy Awards held at Madison
Square Gardens in New York City.

4*4*4*4*4*4*4*4*4*4*4*4*4
From: UMayBRight@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 23:43:18 -0500 (EST)
Subject: tour!!

Pulled this off one of the AOL things and felt that I should forward it. :-)

Steve Winwood said it was ``not out of the question'' for the group Traffic
to get back together again. He's working on an album with producer Narada
Michael Walden. He'll be touring this fall, he said, playing ``small,
special, intimate shows.''

YES!!!!!!!!
Andrea

5*5*5*5*5*5*5*5*5*5*5*5*5

From:     Self
Subject: Special Smiling Phases
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 20:24:53 -0700

At last, I've heard news about the new album.  It will be released
in the UK on May 19 and in the US on May 20; the title will be
"Junction 7".

Virgin promises a full press release in 2 weeks.

6*6*6*6*6*6*6*6*6*6*6*6*6
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 1997 12:49:07 +0200 (EET)
From: Berkin Altinok

I think the name of the new album derives from the # of his solo albums, this
will be his 7th pure solo output , the 7th junction,,  great news , thanks for
making my day a lot better , with gracious regards
  Berkin...

Date: Sat, 01 Mar 1997 00:21:40 -0500
From: Ed

Great news about the new recording, it seems like forever since the last one,
hope its a good one!

Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 07:16:52 -0800
From: woontner@sirius.com

 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: Burks2000@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 18:04:06 -0500 (EST)

Itz about time . Thanks for the advance release!!  Later - Gator

From: DonkeyDui@aol.com (Jeanne Truxton)
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 13:44:02 -0500 (EST)

Thank you, Bobbie!  You just made my day.

Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 10:18:39 -0500
From: Scott Tribble

Good work, Bobbie. Great title, BTW.

From: "Mary Katsikas"
Date:          Fri, 28 Feb 1997 10:35:16 EST

Thanks for the good news about the new Winwood Album.  I look forward
to it and maybe a concert to follow. It looks like you are cracking into the
Winwood BARRIER for news, and we thank you.

Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 17:06:34 +0900
From: Hisao Chida

Thanks for the greatest news!!!  I think I saw SW appear as one of the
presenters of Grammy Awards and his hair was much longer than last April...

From: Madbotyou@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 00:57:01 -0500 (EST)

WOO-HOO, WOO-HOO, WOO-HOO!!  I'm giddy beyond belief.

From: JJPollard@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 23:07:20 -0500 (EST)

Thanks for the eagle eyes, Bobbie! I can't wait...

Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 23:03:20 -0500 (EST)
From: "Robert W. Hall"

Yes!! Yes!!! Yes!! Finally.  Happy, happy, happy :-) :-)

From: vankirks@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 08:21:25 -0600

May 20th -- Mary Clare's birthday.

Listen--did you see Sweetie, er Stevie, on the Grammys?  How does he manage
to get cuter and cuter all the time?  Gimme a break--I'm trying to remain
professional and music-centered about this!

--Shannon