Sent: Friday, March 02, 2001 1:31 PM
Subject: Responses (Traffic credits & Memories of R&R)
From: Trafficologist (Ted G.) ftg3plus4@cs.com

1st response:
David Creelman - Traffic (1968) Album Musician Credits
< Does anyone have the complete musician credits(song by song) for this great album? >
David - If by some weird chance you haven't gotten these by the time you read this, email me and I'll get them to you. Things to note: (a) No credits for backing vocals; (b) Jim incorrectly credited with co-lead vocal on "Vagabond"; (c) notice how little of anything Dave does on the songs he didn't write -- the band is basically down to Steve/Jim/Chris on 2 songs (with Dave sort of "guesting" one 1) and Steve/Jim on 2 others.

2nd response:
Bobbie - Memories of rockanroll
< I got this; what do you all think?
In the final stropha of "Memories of a Rockanroll", in When the Eagle Flies, Jim Capaldi sing lead with Steve, I think. > Well, not quite. Jim doesn't get lead vocals on many Traffic albums, but every so often he at least gets a prominent backing vocal part. For example: Stranger To Himself, Roll Right Stones, Nowhere is Their Freedom, Every Night Every Day. "Memories" falls in this category; on the last verse Jim sings the high harmony to Steve's lead.

2*2*2*2*2*2*2*2*2*2