To all the Subscribers to Smiling Phases:

I just received the following messages from Scott Tribble, the author of the
Home Page.  Can anyone verify this?  I've emailed Virgin, and I'll let you know
as soon as I do.

Date sent:        Mon, 30 Oct 1995 19:22:27 -0500 (EST)
To:               bobbieg@azstarnet.com
From:             stribble@husc.harvard.edu (Scott Tribble)
Subject:          New Single Info!!!!!

I checked out a future release listing posted to a newsgroup. Steve's new single
will be out next month and will be titled "Reach for the Light."

Scott Tribble

Date sent:        Mon, 30 Oct 1995 19:25:23 -0500 (EST)
To:               bobbieg@azstarnet.com
From:             stribble@husc.harvard.edu (Scott Tribble)
Subject:          New Album Info!!!!

It'll be called "Balto." Hmmmm.

BTW, the single might already be out, because it is has been on the Media
Hotlist (sure-fire hit) for a week now.

Scott Tribble